Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Need more content!

I have to admit that I have not been logging on much lately; I am hoping for an invite to Beta. I am not currently raiding at all. I recently got a new account and started a few alts, got several of them up to ten, and eventually mean to level them with the lowbies I have on my original account...but that is contigent on getting another computer, and the wait for that will be at least two months.

It is not as if I have nothing I could do. I have a sixty-five priest who needs to level to seventy before Wrath drops. I have several seventies who need to get their professions maxed, and/or need their epic flyer, certainly there are faction farming and material farming that could be done. It just does not interest me. Like so many others, I am trapped in pre-expansion malaise.

So, what am I doing? I am haunting sites that have Wrath Beta stuff to read, such as BRK and Wowinsider, hanging out on the WotLK forum, and refreshing my email every few minutes. Just wasting my time. Luckily, I am a news junkie, and between the election season and hurricanes, there is plenty to watch on TV, still...seriously, I want Wrath Beta, or at least the public test realms with the new content (pets!!!) to go up. Need more content!!!!!

Bluespruce


No comments: