Friday, September 19, 2008

Shamefaced


OK, I admit it, instead of blogging, I have been running around Northrend. Now, nothing counts in the Beta, but it would be nice if I saw some content beyond the two 'entry' zones. Not yet. Why? Because, I have a slew of alts running around there. I am running three hunters and a druid.

You see, I love farming, gathering, thus all three of my hunters must be played, the skinner, the miner and the herbalist. I also love...just gawking at great scenery. Have I mentioned the fabulous scenery? Hellfire Peninsula is just hideous, so when I started BC, all I wanted to do was get the heck out of there as fast as possible!!


Anyway...I will try to figure out how to add more than one screenshot per post and get a few of my thoughts written up by tomorrow...

No comments: